Pictures of ex-difficult child graduating from college...it can happen!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
MWM,

You are beautiful! And your family is as lovely as I've ever pictured them! Sonic is so much bigger than I had him pictured in my mind, and he's handsome! THe girls? Ahhhh what lovely young ladies you raised! I like your bangs - somehow I had you pictured with salt and pepper, curly hair. Odd huh? Just never really know what people look like - and then you see, and you're so pretty!

The story is certainly one that is a success to be proud of. Not only for Julie, but for you too. I don't know many parents that would have done what you've done, and stuck by their daughter like you did. But look how it turned out after all. Ten hours of working, top of her class and now they want her to teach!?? Awesome! She must feel like she's on top of the cream puff! I think I'll nick name her Bing - just like a cherry! lol.

Thanks for sharing - this was a really nice story to read after a long long day!

Congrats to you Bing!

S

Signorina

How wonderful!!!! I wish her much success! And what a wonderful roll model for J & S!

Good job Julie and Good job MM. Don't downplay your contribution- you gave her the solid foundation to fall back on when she decided to get clean. Congratulations!!!!