piercings, dyed hair and difficult children

F

flutterbee

My daughter is going to get the spiderbite piercings probably this week. Spiderbite piercings are two piercings on one side close together. Snakebite are two piercings, one to the left of center and one to the right of center of the lip. Amazing what things we learn.

Devon wants a nautical star tattooed in his ear. I don't know why. But, I'll let him do it - he's paying for it, though. difficult child drew a picture and said it would make a good tatoo. I told her not to get any ideas; no tatoos until she is 16. She said she wasn't asking for one. I told her I was just giving her a heads up. :tongue:

I think you're smart to watch the impulsivity with this. Lip piercings will close up even years later if you don't wear anything in them - according to the piercing lady. But, some of these things you're stuck with for life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mine? UGGGGGGGhhhhh

Buys colgate spin brushes to make tattoo guns (then tattoos himself) with what we call Jailhouse tatts. He has several. Even one on his wrist. We said that's incase he ever does take the GED exam - he'll get his name right at least.

He shaves his head, and notches in his eyebrows, wears GIGANTIC pierced cubic zirconia earrings, tons of chains, polo shirts that hang to his knees and thank GOD because those extra long shirts cover his butt crack - because his pants are fastened with a belt BELOW his butt (no I am not kidding) and then he wears multi (2 pr.) colored socks that coordinate with his shirts and shoes and tucks his baggy jeans inside his socks....and wears his ball cap sideways when he isn't sporting his do-rag and as the final ta da? A gold grill....for his upper teeth.

Yeah - I basked C'd this a Llloooooooooooooooooong time ago.
BUT

He's never touched drugs or alcohol....although some people would wonder if he isn't on drugs by the way he dresses.....but I know he isn't.

Dying her hair up to three times a week is NOT healthy for any hair and she's going to end up bald.....I'd address that - and if she thumbs her nose at you? When her hair falls out - I guess you can go shopping for multi colored wigs.

Yeah - LOVE being a difficult child mom.......:tongue: