Pimple/Boil/Cyst? Something outta control . Update

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The things we pick up on this board. The inside lining of an egg?? Be darned!

And I swear (hand over heart) that I have stopped picking it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If all else fails you could go to a Halloween party as:
A unicorn, a cyclops, a member of the band Third eye Blind. </div></div>

:rofl: :rofl:

Good Lord I hope it doesn't take that long to go away! :faint:

SunnyFlorida

difficult child 2 has a cyst that keeps appearing and disappearing under his armpit. We named it "his buddy". We talk about when buddy comes and buddy goes.

So Lisa, have your named your BOILyet? it's been referred to as the alien, you've been given some great custume ideas, and the egg lining? well......I thought toothpaste on a fever blister was somethin'....egg lining sounds like a much better dryerouter. :rofl:

This reminds me of a poem "there was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead...."

:smile: Sunny

Marguerite

Not a boil, but my friend had an absolutely HUGE bruise when she fell and hurt her knee - wrenched it badly. The bruise covered the knee and halfway up her thing. Her son said it was the King of bruises and christened it Robert. As in "Robert the Bruise".

Marg

Star*

call 911........call 911
For a bruise eat a banana (good for potassium and helps make you sleepy) take the peel yellow side out and put it over a bruise, wrap it with gause to keep the peel in place and the bruise will be considerably lighter when you wake up.

-Robert the bruise...... :rofl:

ONLY THIS GROUP could get SUCH entertainment out of a boil.

Marguerite

I did say, "the KING of bruises" - I was beginning to wonder if anyone would get it! But then, my husband has Scottish heritage...

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well you'll all be glad to know that "Bertha the Boil" :future: is healing quite nicely.

Marg I got it straight away. But then you'll note I have a cat named William Wallace. :rofl:

(((((hugs)))))

You have all my sympathies, Lisa.

Being the size of a Sherman tank, I get boils on a regular basis under my breasts. And then I have to put a BRA on.

Or, I just stay home.

Kathy813

Staff member
Marg ~ I got it right away, too. Braveheart is one of my favorite movies.

Lisa ~ I'm glad that you are getting better.

It's true, only CD members could get humor out of a boil.:rofl:I think it is because in order to keep our sanity, we have to look for humor wherever we can find it.

~Kathy