pink gingham

DammitJanet

I dont suppose anyone has a pink gingham towel...like a bath towel they could lend me for a day do they? I cant find one anywhere!

I desperately need one for the last of Keyana's pageants. She is going out with a blast. On June 5th, the day after her dance recital, she is going to be in the Little Miss Robeson County Pageant again...she won last year so her mom is going to let her do it again for the final time since she is moving away. I have no idea why we are doing it but we are. Its going to be the first one Cory has gone to and he will be walking up on stage with her in her bathing suit and I bought her this cute as pie little pink and white gingham bathing suit with a big flower on it and ruffles along the panty line. We are going to have her take a towel over her shoulder and carry a sand bucket that we decorate.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I've found bolts of the stuff at Jo-Ann, etc.

Hobby Lobby, too.

Suggestion? Pink towel is good - don't go overboard on the gingham. It's Keyana, not the towel.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Joann's, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or even look up a quilt shop.

And if those don't work and you stil want some? Let me know. I'll pick up a yard. Heck, I may have some at home.

shellyd67

I just went online to see what I could find. They do have alot of hooded baby towels to choose from. Target looked like they had the best prices. Good Luck in your search !

I googled pink gingham towel and there is one on ETSY. Also, I googled pink gingham fabric and clicked on fabric.com, there were lots of different styles. But you could always just use a plain white towel and maybe glue gun a flower on, to match the one on the bathing suit.

DammitJanet

upallnight...ohhhhhh...you have a great idea! We could ditch the towel and decorate the bucket with gingham flowers and shells!! and rhinestones of course