Pinterest?

Star*

call 911........call 911
ANY OF YOU INTO THIS?

PINTEREST?

It's a pinning board? I just heard about it tonight - Don't know exactly how it works but it looks pretty neat. Need more info or rather - PINFO. haha. ahem.

KTMom91

Miss KT pins to things all the time. She says it's a virtual corkboard that you repin things you like onto. Does that make sense?

Lothlorien

I like it. I go on about once every two weeks. I like to see what people are pinning. There are a lot of cool organizational things or creative things that people pin.

If you go to a magazine link and there is a picture of a recliner chair (for example) that you really like, you pin it. If you go somewhere online and you see a picture of a lamp, you can pin it.

People pin things from pictures of people to pics of hairstyles to kitchen things they like. You can follow people's pins and they can follow yours too. You can also comment on the pins.

Star*

call 911........call 911
SO it's NOT like FB - it's just - find something you like - and pin it? Something neat - and then everyone sees it - and then if you like it -you can borrow it and pin it to YOUR own corkboard?

I just saw things like FB on it - and thought 0H no....I'm about ready to dump FB - I'm tired of feeling like my every move is being mined and borrowed for big brother. (sorry but you know I"m like that)

Tiapet

Old Hand
The reasons I like pinterest are that I have found so many ideas for recipes, DIY, crafts, decorating, etc. on it. I've also enjoyed reading the pinned funny quotes that are put up, funny pictures, adorable pictures, beautiful pictures, inspiring pictures of people, places, etc. For me, I've just begun and I started with a famous person and collected stuff to do with that person. I am only following 1 person at this time (I'm kinda picky I guess) because that person has a very keen eye in what they collect and they collect ALL kinds of things and have a ton of pins. I've had my collection repinned I can't tell you how many times so far so I guess I'm doing something right even though I didn't think I was! LOL

It is truly very awe inspiring in ALL the different things you can find and/or collect on it.