PIP ~ otherwise known as pain in the posterior

Andy

:rofl: Respectful snowstorm during tournaments? What other type is there? There are ALWAYS bad weather days for the tournaments.

I think PIP employees live in a cave and work out of their dens at home. Maybe if they had to face the endless days of below freezing weather they would think differently?

I also think if the weather happens as predicted tomorrow through Wednesday those PIP employees better go out for a drive like in rush hour on the ice and re-evaluation their report.

:rofl:

My PIP indicator sure is different then theirs.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I lived in the snowbelt of Ohio for many years - we had 'bad' winters and lots of snow but NOTHING like MN winter weathers. DF is from ND and his idea of cold is around 12 and below - I can actually get him to put a heavy shirt on if it's 20 or under and a coat if it's around 0.

I belive whomever created this PIP report is suffering from a frozen brain.

This would be the same person whom I would invite to SC in the middle of July to say "It's not so hot." then look over at my flower beds planted specifically for drought tolerant conditions to see - NO plants living. :ashamed:

Steely

Seriously funny, because at work we have a PIP. We put people on a PIP when they have violated our code of conduct. Sounds like these people are on one.:tongue: