Placement for difficult child ... not going well

TerryJ2

Thank you, Exhausted. Good advice! Right now I have to prevent myself from acting rashly. on the other hand, just to have 6 mo's peace of mind, and to know that difficult child is being evaluated and trained to live outside, makes me feel it it worth it. on the other hand, to sell our house and downsize would probably be a very bad idea in this economy. And husband wouldn't do it, anyway.
I'll come up with-something.

Tiapet

Old Hand
I don't have any advise, I wish I did. Another point in life I would be able to network like crazy and maybe have some answers to give you but that was a long time ago unfortunately. What I do have is a lot of support, thoughts and hugs for you. :)

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Thinking about you Terry, sending good thoughts that the perfect solution reveals itself to you ASAP and that you find peace and healing. Hugs to you........

TerryJ2

Oh, heck, I think I threw away the old paperwork for that just this morning. I'll Google it again. Thanks, Choedancer.

chloedancer

And for some reason, I did not look that you are from VA, LOL. That is where i am from. Check out one in Virginia Beach also. There is a private one in Lynchburg.

DammitJanet

I dont know if the one in Lynchburg was the private one but I pulled up a list for VA too and sent her those. I also mentioned the Methodist one and the other religious ones in VA. I do know about the Methodist one because I lived in Richmond for years.