Planning something for next year...fun!

DammitJanet

I know we have several people here on the board who are football fans. I need 8 to 10.

How bout if we think about for next season we all get together and start our own Fantasy Football team on NFL.com? I am playing two different teams on there this year and it is a blast. I have no idea if anyone else does but it really makes watching the games so much more fun. If anyone doesnt know how to play, I will help. Next year will be my 4th year. It is free and you dont win anything but pride...lol. I will make up a certificate online and send it by email saying you won our league. You really dont have to have a whole lot of knowledge about football but a little will help. You can start now by watching the games this year to learn the players names and positions...maybe even write down names. Read up stuff on them on NFL.com over the off season so you can see how they are doing. Especially during the preseason play.

I just think it would be fun to play with people we all know. Right now I am playing with people I have no idea who they are and just chose their teams based on how I liked their team set ups.

Think about this and we can hash this whole thing out in either email or private message over the winter. Like I said its free and all you need to do is sign up on NFL.com.