Plans for the 4th...

everywoman

I'm going upstate in the morning to have a welcome home party, birthday party (2 sisters and PCson), 4th of July celebration with my family. I will pick up JJ then and bring him home with me for as long as he will stay...or at least until the 16th when I leave for Ohio!!!!! Then it's back here tomorrow in time to hit the bay to watch the fireworks from the boat.
Hopes everyone has a safe and happy 4th.

Andy

What a nice 4th of July weekend you have planned. Sounds like you will have a wonderful month of July!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
We are going to our local city park for the annual fireworks display. We usually head over there around 5pm and bring a picnic dinner. The kids play frisbee and nerf football while we listen to a live band out in the field. Then the show starts around 9pm. I'm surprised our town is still hosting this for free...:4thjuly:

I'm hoping difficult child 1 doesn't have a meltdown like he did last year -- he ended up sitting in a tree about a mile away from us during the event. We didn't see him until afterwards. It was kind of sad :(

We will have a quiet evening at home this year! My hubby says he doesnt want to get caught in all the traffic. We will probably watch fire works from our back porch. My easy child son has to work at the movie theater!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
We're having a much calmer 4th than normal. WE're going to take the buggy in the parade tomorrow, and we're going to friends' tomorrow night to watch their neighbors fireworks from their backyard. LOL Pirating fireworks. lol

Quiet, nonchaotic, noncrisis, nondrama:here at home in the country just my hubby, the furbabies. We are having simple meals and just savoring the quiet and trying to take care of our exhaustion!!! Compassion