Pleasantly surprised by the scale this morning!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Maybe this gb surgery was the kickstart my head needed to get me back on the healthy eating wagon... I've lost about 5 pounds since school started -- 10 since this same time last year. Can I have a WOOT please? :bigsmile:

Only about 60 more to go to get to my ideal weight... though I'd settle for 50. Heck, 25 would be reason enough to throw a party! One day at a time, right? Wish this wasn't such a challenging time of year for food choices...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
WOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

How's that? LOL Awesome though. I wouldn't even attempt to worry about it until after the holidays, otherwise you'll just be frustrated.

easy child's scale has me about 20lbs lighter than what my clothes tell me I should be. I'd love to believe I weigh what it says, but my clothes don't lie. lol I'm going to have to go out and get my own scales.

DDD

Way To Go! I know how tedious it is but there is such satisfaction when you can see the difference. Hugs DDD

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm hoping to really give it a boost once my bruises and incisions are all healed and I start power walking again :) That can only help!