Please do your magic on

rejectedmom

my grandchildren's other Grandma. She is having surgery tomorrow for lung cancer. They will be removing the lower lobe of one lung. She will then find out if she needs chemo also. I will be taking the grands to the beach for the week (maybe longer depending on the outcome) so their parents can focus on helping the other grandparents needs through this ordeal. They are 10 years older than I very lively but starting to slow down and cannot get back and forth to the hospital in the city on their own. The patient has a great outlook and is determined to beat this and she has good odds since they caught it early. That said the prayers and good thoughts that this board generates for special intentions is amazing and I wondered if you all would be willing to send some her way? Thanks in advance. I will not have a computer for a couple of weeks but will try to check in at the library to let you know how she did. -RM

M

ML

Yes, I will pray for her. I wish her the very best. What a great support you are. Hugs, ML

Lothlorien

keeping her in my thoughts and prayers today. That's very thoughtful of you to take the grandkids in order to give their parents some time to deal with her and stay in the hospital with her.