Please Help I Feel Like I'm Going To Crack!!!

stressedmunmy

I dont know if its in the right chat room but I really need some help.

I have 4 very beautiful children aged 13, 7, 3 and 20 months.

My 3 year old is my issue shes actually nearly 4 (march), my problem is her sleeping she has never slept through the night and wont go to sleep on her own and some nights your sat up there for an hour waiting for her to sleep, if you leave her she will just scream so cant do this as my younger child goes to bed earlier and she has to share with 7 year old who needs to be up for school, we have been to GP to ask for help and I basically got shown the door and told to try this that and the other all of which we have done, me and my husband are starting to suffer as we havent shared a bed for so long because my daughter is always ending up in the bed and if you put her back to her bed she will just scream, I am getting close to just snapping also spending an hr getting her to sleep my elder ones are getting no time with me, my husband works long hrs so it is mainly me, I am going back to see HV and GP tomorrow as I have been told about Phenergan but need to get dosage from a Dr really, I am determined to make them listen to me as we cant go on like this much longer.

She is quite hyper from the minute she wakes to the minute she closes her eyes, she has big red bags under her eyes from lack of sleep.

Any advice appreciated hopefully someone can advise something we havent already tried.

Thanks in advanced from a stressed and tired mummy x

buddy

Is this in another forum too? I'm sure I responded too. If you duplicated it just look on your other post too! Smile.