please help

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by murdoch, Aug 2, 2009.

  1. murdoch

    murdoch mike+andean

    hi,everyone we are a uk couple who have a 12 year old boy who has ADHD as well as ODD and EPILEPSY.We would like to know of any organisations within the uk who can offer support and help with our sons conditions
  2. totoro

    totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

    I have no idea. Sorry I am here in the U.S. unfortunately.
    But we can and will happily offer all of the support you want and need here online.
    It may not be what you are looking for but it may help?
  3. DDD

    DDD Well-Known Member

    I hope someone is familiar with the UK resourses for you. Meanwhile, we are here and ready to listen or render support in any way we can. Hugs. DDD
  4. nvts

    nvts Active Member


    Google "Support groups odd adhd epilepsy + uk".

    We have some pretty great people on the board, so keep coming back. If anything, we're great listeners!

  5. ThreeShadows

    ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

    I've seen posts from a couple of moms from the UK, maybe they will chime in and advise you. Stay strong! You are not alone.