*Please hold a good thought for my sweet Molly Doodle Doll fuzzbutt*

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Suz

I'm bawling.

Your Molly sounds so much like my own Molly girl that your post just tore me up.

My Molly just turned 8 this year. She's showing her age in many many ways. Even more than Rowdy who is a year older. I've never had the privilage to own a perfect dog until Molly. And I know when she goes I will be utterly devistated.

I'm so sorry for your loss. And I'm positive Molly is now having a blast getting into trouble once more. (you know that onariness never really goes away)

((((hugs))))

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww, Susie...major cyber hugs. I can't imagine. When husband let my little bugger Blackjack fly away, as much as he annoys me...I was devastated at the thought of losing him. (Not husband but the parrot. ;)) That's how much you bond with pets.

Abbey

KTMom91

Sending many hugs to you, Suz. It took me quite a while to get over losing my Lhasa Apso, Fred. It's just devastating.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
so sorry for the late reply!

prayers of comfort for the loss of your puppy <<<HUGS>>> Dogs are truly one of God's greatest animal creations. I believe He agrees and there's a rocking dog park behind those pearly gates!