please lift up difficult child in your thoughts

Steely

I am so, freaking worried..........
He is so suicidal and in such a bad state of mind.
Please pray or think positive thoughts, or whatever.
I am scared.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending gentle comforting thoughts and prayers to you. Sending prayers and strength and hope to Matt. I hate that you and he are enduring all of this. (((hugs)))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
S~ What is going on? Have they changed anything? or is M just still spiraling?

I am praying, thinking hard and sending whatever I got at that poor kid. What do they think?
I know you don't want to think about it, but what are the plans long term if he can't come out of this for awhile?
Eastern Washington does have a psychiatric Unit. I know that is not what you want to think about at all.
Will he be able to stay if he they can not get him stable?

I can't even begin to express how sad I was to see your post.

nvts

Many thoughts and prayers for both of you! Sending huge amounts of hope and fortitude to M!

I'm sorry this is happening...I wish I could take some of this burden away for you!

Beth

klmno

Many thoughts and much support being sent to M and you. Can you tell us what is going on? Do they have him on adequate medications- ok, that was a stupid question, obviously they do not. Can you talk to his psychiatrist? Or his therapist?

M

ML

I will say prayers for him and for you tonight! Thinking of you right now with love.

Mayapple5

Lifting you and Mat up in prayer. This must be very difficult for you. Try to get some exercise, go for a walk, get out of the house for a bit, go buy yourself something pretty.