Please, please, let her have stability soon.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Wish I had more to offer but am sending the gentlest of hugs your way. I will be saying prayers that she stabilizes quickly.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Steely~ Yes I loved Wally Lambs Book!!!
Thank you again everyone... I think this is what all of us would do and have done for our kids. It is amazing how you slip into "normal" that this is normal... Know what I mean?? She is not scared of any of this. She likes her other world, she is not really scared of her hallucinations, just matter of fact. She is intense and urgent. Sometimes she has fear, but a lot of the time, especially with the reincarnation stuff and the brain and special powers... the fairies she loves! She cries when the medications make them go away.
We showed the psychiatrist another video of her. With a lot of the same stuff... I think she will take husband word for it if K is not "acting" up.
She is doing OK tonight, the Horse riding was actually very calming for her. She is watching a movie now and has her "hand works basket" Mr. Potato Head... agitated but calmer. If you can imagine, which I am sure a lot can, bouncing, hands in mouth, back to potato head, up down, bouncing. All over again. Oh and talking.

BIG SIGH, this place makes me feel so much better...