Please pray.....just called 911 for my grandma

JJJ

Keep praying! It is helping. It is not a heart attack. It is her second episode of congestive heart failure. It took a while to figure it out since she caught it much earlier this time. They have given her the medications to drain all the fluid, but she often reacts to that medication and then needs to be treated for that issue. My mom told me to stay home tonight. I will go visit in the morning before I have to drive Tigger to the children's hospital (he had two grand mal seizures this week, going to see the neurologists).

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sending prayers! It is great that they are able to help her and I hope she feels better very soon. Congestive heart failure is no fun.

DDD

So glad that they have identified the problem and she is safe. Sending prayers that she is pain free and feeling better. DDD

cubsgirl

I'm glad they found the problem early and I pray that your Grandma will continue to heal. I'll also pray for Tigger and your whole family.

Calamity Jane

Oh boy, it's always something. Glad they found out what was up with grandma. My mom is nearly 91, and she gets congestive heart failure as well, and it's scary every time. If they catch it early, and she's in the right place (hospital) everything usually works out. Good luck, I'm thinking of you and praying for your strength, too.