Please say some prayers, rattle beads

Lothlorien

I'm so sorry that you are going through all this. It's an awful lot on your plate. It's too much for any one person to have to deal with. I pray that you might find the strength in yourself and that you can take your grief and turn it into something positive.

Hugs

tpcmom

Thank you all very much, I like that line Janet "if Joey grows a brain" LOL, that gave me a chuckle.

I'm a nervous wreck, sick to my stomach, etc. I'm a total mess. I wish I didn't have to deal with this on top of everything else. I cry to Timmy every night to watch over us and ask Jesus for intervention. he is my guardian angel. I'm going to the cemetary today to put some pumpkins I bought on his grave site. We still dont' have the headstone yet. But I wanted to make sure it was decorated somewhat for Halloween, one of his favorites.

I've committed myself in leaving this in God's hands. I know in my heart that God will see the right thing gets done. I do believe that he will intervene and make sure Joe gets the help he needs. I believe this. I think for the past few weeks, this has helped me thru the agony of Joe's turmoil. Even though I still give in to him and feel sorry for him, I know he needs help. I don't want to lose another son. Timmy didn't deserve to die the way he did, and that monster is still roaming free. But Joey is not a monster, he has problems and hoping that they see this and will get him help.

I will let you all know how we make out tomorrow morning. It will be a stressful night that's for sure.

saving grace

Bette I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers, I dont get it sometimes, I really dont. How much pain can one family endure? Its just not right. I would like to believe, like so many has said that God would not put upon you more than he believes you can bear but its hard sometimes. Let us bear some of the weight you are carrying. Give it back to God, Let your cyber friends worry for your son and pray for Timmy.

I pray that whatever happens tomorrow that your son will choose to live for his brother live for you and more importantly live for himself.

Grace

Sunlight

Bette is exhausted but at peace with the outcome. Joey is in county jail and Bette was glad for the reduced sentence for him. Now they can both go about the healing process. I am sure she will post more tomorrow. pray she sleeps well :smile:

tpcmom

Thank you everyone, the prayers have been heard! I am so tired and exhausted, just to much in my life right now I can't think straight sometimes.

First of all Joe got a very good deal and I hope he does the right thing and stays on track and takes advantage of anything they offer. He was first given a plea of 2-4 years state prison, our atty. advised that he try open plea and let the judge decide. He was sick with worry, thinking he will get more, but it is his first offense he has no record and that helped. he was given 11 1/2 to 23 months county sentence. Not the best, I wished he had gotten rehab, but my prayers to God were answered. I prayed that Timmy will look over him and asked God if he doesn't get rehab, dear God please don't give him more than a year andhe got 11 1/2 months, thats a well answered prayer :smile:

He has called me, I need to buy him items off a list they give you like thermals, socks, towels, wash clothes, boxers, bathrobe (which I doubt he'll want that anyway) tshirts. and I can't remember what else. He is also very close to me. But his visiting day is on a Monday and it's only one hour. But I can go after work, hours are 9am to 9pm, so if I get there by 6pm I might be lucky enough to see him. I heard you can wait hours and hours, they close it by 10pm whether you've seen them or not.

Thank you all for thinking of me and my family. I'm exhausted. Next is support court. It never ends. I feel so drained, and also one good news is that I will be doing a interview with Fox29 thsi coming monday and if anyone gets the Fox news channel it should be on that Sat. (next Sat.) between 10 and 10:30. I just found this out! So much, I have no time, maybe this is good for me, I don't have time to cry, for my baby, I think of him all the time every day every minute, but I know he is here for me, he is my guardian angel, I believe he also prayed to God for me to get me thru this with his brother.

Take care and thanks everyone, I will try and update more, I still have things to get thru, but this was a tough one. I didn't even have the energy to grieve for my son, so now I feel that I can now do this on my own time and be able to take that time I needed so desperately for my son Timmy because his brother was taking so much of me up, I didn't have anything left to give.