Please send good thoughts.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am pretty much in shock. A friend called and asked if I knew there was a notice for a Sheriff's Sale of our home this month!!!

Uh, no, I didn't. husband and I applied to refinance the house and our bank got upset. We insisted on a clause allowing for early payout with-o penalty. We have had to get a lawyer to handle our bank b.c they are really fighting the refi. Want a HUGE settlement, but are NOT entitled to it.

I will find out more from our lawyer on Mon, but am all tied in knots until then. Medical bills have just been killing us. We just wanted a lower payment.

Any thought/prayers are appreciated.

Susie

mattsmom27

What a mess. Doesn't sound like they have right to put up a sale for your house without you knowing to begin with. What would be the point of it? I admit I don't know a thing about real estate laws etc but seems messed up. Hope the lawyer can do the lawyerly thing this week and put an end to this.

This happened to my brother in law. He decided not to pay his mortgage for 9 months-he was in the midst of a divorce and thought his wife would get it so he didn't care. Anyway, it went up for a sherrifs sale, but the lawyer got it taken care of right away. He lives there and all is well.-Alyssa