Please support KATEM's difficult child by viewing...

tiredmommy

and voting for the best anti-smoking commercial.

They are a small school and are currently in 4th place, we can do better!!!!

tiredmommy

The Pathway School has slipped to 5th place, KATEM's difficult child needs our support! Please vote, it's not often one of our difficult children has a chance to compete like this.
Let's let the power of this board be known! :warrior:

Sue C

Help me out here.....I watched the video and want to vote but don't know where/how. It says "the voting form. vote here" but there is no form or button to select.

HELP!!
Sue

tiredmommy

Sue, the form I see has you fill out some info (they verify email addresses) then you need to scroll through a list to choose The Pathway School. Then click "Submit My Vote".

KateM

Sue,
Sometimes when the site is getting heavy usage, the voting form takes several seconds to appear, but it will appear directly under the banner that reads "Voting Form".

Tiredmommy -- I am overwhelmed at your spirit and your "cheerleading". A heartfelt thank you!!

And thank you all again for your support!!

ctmom05

<font face="ocr a extended"font size="3">Interestingly, the computer I was using came thru with the audio, but not the video portion of the anti-smoking commercials. Even with that deficit, KATEM's difficult child got the message across really well...way to go!!!

LittleDudesMom

I tried to vote as well but the voting options never loaded on the page. I could view the video, but the bottom of the page just kept coming up blank.

Great commercial.

Sharon

KateM

Thanks so much, everyone! My son was thrilled by everyone's support and appreciates all the positive comments! :smile:

tiredmommy

difficult child's school has climbed from 5.9% of the vote to 6.3%. We really need everyone to reach out vote, remember this is for one of our own!!!!

KateM

Thank you so much -- you all are so wonderfully supportive!

Today is the last day - voting ends at 5pm Eastern time.

My heartfelt thanks to each of you and especially to Tiredmommy who has championed this cause! My son truly appreciates the votes and the many positive comments!

Pathway is a tiny school specializing in Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). They never had made it into this phase of competition before and are thrilled that they are holding their own against schools with a population of 2,000+.

Thank you again!!