Please Vote. ESPN's TitleTown USA football

Charmedpea

Good Evening Everyone,

My son's school Washington High School in Massillon, OHIO. Is one of 20 finialist for ESPN's TiTleTown USA.

You can vote: Here:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/titletown/index
Then for Massillon, OH

The support that our town gives to the high school football program is like no other. Attendance to games no matter who they are playing it unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it. ESPN was at our school this past monday. down pouring rain fans young and old were their to support our kids during the 7 on 7 they had that day.

I never watched or understood football until he started playing midget football years ago. He will be a jr this year. I hope they keep him on the D line.

He is a good kid, sports, good grades, goes to church. Cares for others like I have never seen a 17yr old do. I'm very proud of him. He has had his challenges early in school. And has over come them. Ok now i'm getting off subject. Sorry.

Thanks again for your time in voting for titletown usa. Tell anyone that will listen to vote starting today 7/23/08 thru 7/27/08. It will be announced next week.

Charmed

Star*

call 911........call 911
IPM'd you

HOLD THAT TIGER!!!! HOLD THAT TIGER!!! GO OBIE GO!!!!!!

I have.......a Massillon TIGER on my wall at work in SC.

My Dad went there and Paul Brown was their coach

I went to tons of games at Massillon Tiger Stadium with my Dad - and trained dogs at the Armory on the hill.

And you are right - THERE IS NO GREATER town support for high school football than the GREEEEEEEEEEAT MASSILLON TIGERS!!!!!!

(except maybe little Perry High)lol

And WHILE I OWN BULLDOGS -

NERTZ TO THE CANTON McKINNLEY BULLDOGS -
if you've never been to a Massillon/McKinley High school rival game - its' even broadcast OVER SEAS -

THe traffic is horrific after a game - and EVERYONE used to go to the Pizza place after -

WOW - GREAT MEMORIES - THANKS!