Please...what do I do?

LittleDudesMom

Oh my goodness....I am so very sorry to hear of the tragedy that has struck your family. Comforting thoughts of support and prayers for strength.

Sharon

Estherfromjerusalem

I am so sorry. I don't know what to write to you, except that I care, and I wish you the strength to cope with this and to be as much as you possibly can a support to your poor parents.

Love, Esther

Nancy

I am so so sorry. You may want to go to grief counseling with your parents. The funeral home can help you with that. Take one day at a time. There is no easy way to deal with this, it takes time.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Nancy

UAN,

Getting here very late but want you to know how sorry I am... I'm having a difficult time expressing in words what I'm feeling, want to tell you. When a loved one commits suicide, I know first hand how hard it is for those left behind.

I'm glad you're going to be with your parents. Take it day by day. Be gentle with yourself. Loss of a loved one is never easy but when it is a suicide, it's complicated by all the unanswered questions, all the what ifs...

Sending strength, prayers to help you through today and those that follow, as you begin the journey down that rocky, uneven path to understanding, acceptance, and peace... Much love... SFR