Poll for Myrtle Beach Meet-Up Weekend

klmno

Well, maybe DJ can just hold a sign saying "Dammit". Ohhh....that might draw even more people.....

DammitJanet

You should have seen us in Cleveland.

Ask Everywoman and her husband whose name tag that read...Im XXXX and I belong to Everywoman...lmao!

Gawd he got a kick out of that!

Oh and yes...my name tag did say...Dammit Janet...lol

klmno

:rofl:

DF, I wasn't making fun of your concern- I just was getting a visual of all this transpiring. I think between several members showing up we'd be able to tell if someone wasn't really a board member or spouse- but it could turn out to be a little humorous if someone unknown to us did decide to join our group just because he/she saw a sign and a bunch of people that he/she thought they could identify with!

DammitJanet

I just checked orbitz for the average prices in those weeks during those weeks and we can find many fairly good hotels either on the beach or on the road that is the road that goes by the beach so the hotels face the beach and you just have to cross the road to get to the beach. I would prefer North Myrtle simply because I think its a bit classier but ya'll might want downtown Myrtle. Either way is fine. For tourists I guess Myrtle is better. price may be 10 bucks higher though. Still not bad. Looking around 70 or so for a really decent hotel but not 5 star. Something like Hampton Inn. That is nice to me...lol.

klmno

You can vote for more than one, LDM, if that makes a difference in your availablity.

I think I should have made the "close date" around early to mid August but I don't know how to revise it. Surely those interested in going will have opportunity to get to the thread and vote over the next few weeks, right?

Star*

call 911........call 911
If those types of people DO show up? I will be HAPPY to "man" the door! I'm QUITE the AMBASSADOR and would be GLAD to direct the poor, the wretched, the tired masses yearning to break free - and keep them away from everyone in our group - just give me a live 'mike' and a small spot light.....

"OH who do we have here?"
Joe..
"Well hello Joe - where are you from?"
Atlantic City, NJ
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ
"And what do you do in Atlantic City, NJ Joe?"
I'm a gambling addict
"So Joe here is a gambling addict from Atlantic City NJ
Why did you come to the CONDUCT DISORDERS Reunion Joe?"
Conduct Disorders? I thought this was Gamblers Anonymous
"No no no - you need to be really dysfunctional to come in here, Are you really dysfunctional Joe?
No I'm a gambler
"Care to make a little wager that the women in this room have seen more dysfunction than you?"
A bet?
"Yeah, I'll vie you 100 to one Odds we've seen way worse problems than you."
Ahhh I dunno I'm trying to recover
"Double or nothing Joe."
(joe pauses for a moment, looks around the room - sees the East Coast Crowd, tired, haggared, worn out)
Then Joe SCREAMS - RUNNING THROUGH THE HOTEL LOBBY ----I'm CURED!!!!!! I'm CURED!!!!!!
I WILL NEVER GAMBLE AGAIN!!!!!!!! I've SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!

And yet another soul that the Family of the CD board has saved - just by being ourselves.

NEXT.........

(well it could happen) WE REALLY NEED THIS MB VACATION.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
IF we do it the next to the last weekend in October can we dress up in HALLOWEEN COSTUMES???????

DammitJanet

star just dont get me talking about cory and why I came to CD where waiters can hear me. They tend to become very afraid...lol.