Poll for Myrtle Beach Meet-Up Weekend

klmno

OK, if I did this correctly, you can choose more than one. I would have included Labor Day weekend but DF already said she can't attend then and you know, this was her idea to begin with! Plus I figured a lot of others probably couldn't make it then anyway.

Please include in a post if it's important to you to come on Thursday or Friday and leave on Sunday or Monday so DJ and Terry can price lodging better.

Thanks!

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
OK, if I did this correctly, you can choose more than one. I would have included Labor Day weekend but DF already said she can't attend then and you know, this was her idea to begin with! Plus I figured a lot of others probably couldn't make it then anyway.

Thanks!

Thank you K! That was so thoughtful...

DammitJanet

My feeling is this new baby is due the middle to end of september so I am attempting to keep those weeks free so I voted for early to mid and then anytime in october. However, Myrtle is only an hour from me so I can really be in two places at once.

klmno

My concerns are based around the fact that I'm hoping to find a better job and move to a place that has central heat/air because while I like this little house I'm renting, it's a killer to my allergies and difficult child's are worse than mine. My lease runs out the end of Sept. and the job contract runs out and supposedly gets renewed either at the end of Sept. or the end of Oct. (I can't remember for sure). So I might actually be able to make any weekend but like you, DJ, it's a little hard to tell right now and I tried to pick the weekends I should be able to make, no matter what.

klmno

I think you should vote anyway, DF!!

What does everyone have in mind as far as actual days for arrival and departure (ie, arriving Fri.- leaving Mon.)???

DammitJanet

I can arrive any ole time. Well...I will just be there to greet everyone so lets say I will be waiting there on Friday.

I will have a huge poster saying Conduct Disorders this way!

klmno

I never thought I'd actually be looking for conduct disorders!

Gee....I could bring my agoraphobic, difficult child mother if we could get along that long. But given that she has a PhD in psychiatric, I'm sure she'd be telling us all what we should have done differently to prevent this in our difficult children. Oh well, we'll just have to find a way to survive without her. . LOL!