Poor Duckie, lol!

tiredmommy

I really hope that Duckie doesn't have to write a "What I did over Spring Break" essay next week. We had our Occupational Therapist (OT) appointment at the house today so I've spent the last several days trying to tame my house. It had really gotten out of control because I've been sick every two weeks since February 12th. So... she had an acolyte rehearsal on Saturday morning and dance Saturday afternoon, I cleaned. We had Palm Sunday services on Sunday and I cleaned. I grocery shopped on Monday (and cleaned)... she played with voice recognition software, watched tv and played with her bff for just over an hour. We were supposed to go to Toronto overnight with bff's family but that has fallen through because they have family in town and the weather is lousy.

She had a 3.5 hour appointment with the Occupational Therapist (OT) today, she has an allergist appointment tomorrow. She has dance on Saturday, and we might fit in a voice lesson. We *might* go bowling with her cousins, or go to the local ceramic paint shop, or possibly go swimming with bff at a local hotel.

And... the most fun: I mentioned to husband that our local SUNY (University @ Buffalo) has a math program for middle and high school students where they attend college level classes and earn college credit. They test for admission in 6th grade. And husband has decided that he will now work with Duckie on making it into this program (he's all about the math, lol!).

Such a FUN spring break, lol!!! :rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lol! We're not having a great spring break here right now-freezing rain much of the day-super cold temps-ugh! To think I have students who are on break and are all over the world!

tiredmommy

Sharon- I have a friend visiting SC right now... he keeps posting pics and weather updates. He's in serious trouble when he gets home!

M

ML

Will he tutor manster in math also? We'll settle for a passing grade in 6th grade lol.

Wow you sure have been busy girl. Manster had spring break the week before last. I sure do like school better. He flourishes with the structure and flounders with too much free time.

tiredmommy

I'm not sure what the 6th grade curriculum is these days, but it sure wasn't what they were talking about last night. It went right over my head, lol!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
So basically, Duckie has spent her entire spring break prepping for her entry into the real world! lol What are her parents thinking????
:winks:

tiredmommy

Yes, Shari! That's it! :rofl: And, as a bonus, her asthma doctor has loaded her up in samples so I can put off ordering medications for a bit. :bigsmile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
SC is 90 and sunny, and beautiful blue skies.......(dreaded lovely sunshine - not a cloud in the sky) I hope you are happy Witz.

Sorry poor Duckie -