Positive news about my back

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, your thoughts and prayers reached the right ears. Thank you all!

I have an appointment with a neurosurgeon that is in hte practice my doctor likes on Oct 4.

AND

I called the Orthopedic group that several of our family friends have loved. They have a doctor who is really advanced and excellent. I can't see this doctor.

I CAN see his PA on Oct 2!!! The PA brings the doctor in to meet every patient, so I will get the doctor and the PA both.

I had the lady in appointments cracking up when I said that it probably wasn't a good idea to dig up my old doctor, given the bad back and all. And that "Seance Surgery" was not covered by my insurance!

It will be a long 2 weeks until the appts, but I will get 2 opinions and will then be able to start my recovery!!

I am quite thrilled!!

Susie

tinamarie1

Susie, I am assuming you are looking at possible back surgery? husband has worked in the operating room as a nurse for about 3 years now, and he does alot of back surgery cases. He has always said that if you HAVE to have surgery, let a neuro. doctor do it instead of an Ortho. Just his 2 cents, for what ever it might be worth.
Back pain is the pits....I can deal with just about anything except that. I hope you get better soon.
Tina