Possible night out for any Hoosiers

mstang67chic

Going Green
I realize this is late notice but........if anyone in the Indy area is interested, I have vouchers for lawn seats at Verizon (Deer Creek) to see ZZ Top, The Pretenders and the Stray Cats. You still have to pay parking and a $6.50 fee but that's it. I have 8 left, will be using up to 3 or 4 so I have extras. I don't want anything for them so if you are interested let me know. I will be in Carmel all day till 4 or 5 and can meet you at Verizon or wherever.

The show is Thursday night, by the way.

On_Call

Wow, wish I could take advantage of that music!

Meatloaf is going to play in a nearby city on July 31st. Would love to see him again - saw him once about 15 years ago. Seeing him live was amazing!

Hope you find someone to share your passes with!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Would love to take you up on this, but have a business dinner with husband et al.....sounds like a great time......aren't they trying to sell the Verizon Center?

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhymeMom?</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aren't they trying to sell the Verizon Center? </div></div>

I think so. Supposedly they aren't doing so well financially. With what they charge for everything down there I find it a little hard to believe but whatever! LOL