Post football stuff here! our

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Both my teams won today.

<span style='font-size: 23pt'> </span> Raiders

<span style='font-size: 23pt'> </span> <span style="color: #000099"> </span> LIONS

Wiped Out

Staff member
<span style="color: #009900"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>[color:#009900]Go Packers!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 and 0!!!!!!!!!![/color</span>] </span>

I'm so psyched!! I too grew up in Green Bay only 5 blocks from the Stadium.

BBK-Those 80s years were painful for Packer fans when the Bears were winning.

I like the Patriots because of Tom Brady having played at Michigan.

I was also happy for husband that the Lions won today!

As for college---<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #000099">[color:#000099]GO BLUE!</span>![/color</span>] Michigan won yesterday!! :fan:

BusynMember

Well, I'm back.
GO GO GO PACKERS!!! It was sweet to beat the Vikes.
Brett rules.
Hey, I grew up in the Chicago area and used to be a big Bears fan, but when they traded McMahon and let their Superbowl team fall apart, I gave up on the management. I had a friend who knew the McClosky's and the word wasn't good!
Moved up here and it's PACKER possessed and I caught the fever fast. Met most of the players--they're so sweet to their fans, especially the kids!
In baseball, boy I was angry at the Brewers, but they're young and they'll be back.
I also was a White Sox fan and 2005 just rocked.
I hate the Cubs...lol. I was born to hate the Cubs. But I also hate Boston and NY so it will be hard to decide who to cheer for in the WS. The Dimondbacks are my fav team to win it all this year. I want it to be a team that is NOT on the East coast just to make the people at ESPN cry. Oh, and I hate Tom Brady!
I'm actually sort of a Colts fan too, and I LOVE Peyton. Next to Brett, he's my fav QB and I loved the Colts beating the Bears in the SB last year.
Congrats to Cowboys fans. You have one great young QB!!!!
I don't look forward for my Packers playing your boys.

Nancy

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style="color: #FF6600"> husband and I went to the game and </span> </span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <span style="color: #FF6600"> WE WON!!!!!!!!!</span> </span>

F

flutterbee

Sharon - easy child told me that Michigan's win was under review because one of their players shouldn't have been playing. What's going on with that?

Living in Columbus, I'm supposed to hate Michigan but the OSU fan-atics have turned me. Although, easy child's room is decked out in OSU gear. He's lucky I let him live here. :devil:

ck1

I guess I'm cheering for the Steelers alone...today wasn't their best but can't lost hope!!

I love football...it's my favorite sport to watch too!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Heather,
From what I understand they didn't know he was an ineligible player. As soon as they realized it they reported it. It was a misunderstanding because under NCAA rules he is eligible but under Big 10 rules he isn't. I'm kind of confused by it all but that is the gist of what I know.

Glad to hear there is someone in Ohio cheering for Michigan!

DammitJanet

BBK....after the Super Bowl then we only have like 2 weeks before Nascar Starts....so Im in heaven...lmao. I can take a nap for one sunday afternoon before the Daytona 500.

My two favorite sports are Nascar and Football. I will also watch the World Series and March Madness but other than that Im not so interested. I live, breathe and eat football and racing. My drivers are kacey Khane, Kurt Bush, and Denny Hamlin. 2 out of the 3 are in the Race to the Chase. Kacey had a bad year.

Did you know next year its not going to be the nextel cup racing but the Sprint cup racing and Budweiser isnt going to be the main beer of racing, Coors light is? Soooo we will have the Sprint Cup and the coors shoot out...lmao. Interesting.