Potty Training By Gosh I think she's got it! lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole was waiting for winter break in order to potty train Aubrey. She's attempted a few other times but boyfriend wouldn't be consistant and kept messing up any progress. This time she threatened his very life if he didn't consistantly act eager and excited to help take Aubrey to the potty. lol

Yesterday she had a bm on the potty. She's been trying to tell us in time for awhile now but never made it before. Nichole rewarded her with lots of praise and a sugar cookie.

When she woke up this morning she said she needed to pee. Nichole rushed her to the potty. Aubrey was unrolling all the toilet paper......and she started to go.

Aubrey: What's that noise Mommy?

Nichole: (laughing) You're going pee in the potty. What a big girl you are!!

(first time they've ever got her to pee in the potty)

So Aubrey bares down and goes more. Then the next thing she starts cracking up laughing. Her sense of humor is something else. lol

Then Nichole couldn't get her off the potty. Said she sat there until her bottom went numb and she couldn't push anymore pee out. :rofl:

I think we've had a break through.:D She's gone all day. :D Santa might be including some big girl panties in someone's stocking this year.

Ahhhhhhhhh, it's the little things.

DammitJanet

Keyana is just about totally potty trained too. When she first learned to pee she would run to the potty, her training pants down, sit down, pee, get up pull her panties up, and then turn around smile at us , tell us she had gone potty....and do it all over again...lol.

Now I havent seen her in at least 3 months so I dont know what she is like. We are taking the potty with us to Jamies for Xmas.