Pray and wish me luck!

mog

husband left this morning on a trip with my brother for eight days so its just me and difficult child.:anxious: My phone had been missing for a day and a half but difficult child gave it back today. We knew he had it but kept denying it and I canceled service until he gave it back but he erased phone numbers of his friends that he doesn't want me to call. He also erased all the text messages that I had saved of him saying that he was on his way home when he told everyone in town I had thrown him out and all proof that he is the one that had been lying.He has tried to start three fights today but I tell him that I am NOT going to argue and after several attempt at trying to make me engage he goes to his room. He was doing really well until he took my phone. I really feel like he has matured and trying to get it together but i feel like he is back tracking. Anyone have any ideas how to get him back on track without giving in. I refuse to let him run my house anymore but I don't want him to go to jail and not have the chance to graduate. I pray the rest of the days are not like this one.

nvts

Mog! I wish I had words of wisdom, but I don't. You'll have to settle for a lot of prayers from my end!

My difficult child 1 has been exploding all over the place and he's doing exactly what you're describing. All I can say is that I've also had more success by not buying into it as well. Every time he blames me for everything (even Global Warming!), I just let it roll off my back. Once he sees that he can't get under my skin, he backs off. I must confess, I get smug satisfaction in the defeat that he has to suffer! I don't "ha-ha! I won!" to his face, but I think it in my evil heart (or so he has determined!).

Keep posting for your own sanity while husband is traveling. Even if it's on the watercooler with a recipe or something - it reminds you that we're here for you!

Beth