Pray for my family

witzend

Those of you who know me, know that I would never ask for prayers unless something was really wrong.

The Sheriff just came to the house. They came because we pay for M's cell and our address is on the account. They were looking for M because they got a call from "another agency" (he doesn't live in the same County that we do) that M had threatened to hang himself yesterday on the phone to someone. I don't know who - a friend, an agency, the school. Who knows? husband talked to him about 9:30 in the morning about school.

M hasn't used his cell since yesterday afternoon. We don't really know his apartment number and he is subletting. We were able to give them the address, and they will send the other agency to his apartment for a safety check. They will contact us, they say.

husband is doing a cross check on his cell calls through google. I have taken a full xanax and am going to try to sleep.

No words for how I feel. Too many words for how I feel.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Oh, good gracious! I'm so sorry,Witz; what a dreadful worry.

Prayers and hugs being sent,

Suz

M

ML

OMG I hope that by the time I am coming in on this they have found him and he is safe. I also hope you have gotten some sleep. Please update us as soon as you know something. Love and prayers xoxo ML

donna723

OMG, Witz! Sending up lots of prayers that he is safe and sound and that you hear something very soon. Many hugs to you.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Oh Witz, how terrified you must be. I pray that your next update is with the good news that he is safe. Sending prayers and support.

witzend

Thanks, all. We got a call back around midnight that they had found and entered his apartment but he was not there. The car he has been driving is gone. We spoke to the girl who was the last person he had called and texted, and she was crying and upset. All I could get out of her is that she knows he's got issues and she's been trying to keep him "balanced" for a long time. I'm sure she means well, but the last thing he needs is some little girl thinking she can fix him. Why should he go to therapy when she's there to allow him to wallow in self-pity?

Anyway, he's still not answering his phone, not on texts, no sign of him. I will let you know when we hear.

D

Doddlin

witzend: OMG, you must be terrified. I pray everything works out. I agree with everything you said about this "girl". I'm recently joined Families Anonymous, which stresses we not make any attempt to fix. "We cannot change others, we can only love them". Please keep us posted and may God be with you both at this time.

janebrain

Witz,
I just now saw this thread. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please update us when you can. I am so sorry,
Jane

Kathy813

Staff member
Witz,

I just saw this! I hope and pray that M will be found soon and that all is well. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

~Kathy