Pray

JJJ

One of Piglet's friends is very suicidal. She posted a video on Facebook and dozens of kids immediately posted support and love but she has not posted again and no one answers their home line. Please pray that she did not harm herself.

JJJ

I called her mom as soon as I found out what was happening. No answer. I called the school the next morning and left the social worker a message asking her to please help.

I just got off the phone with the mom and she is doing okay, still at psychiatric hospital. Piglet and I are going to go hangout there one day next week.

It makes me furious that this child is basically tortured at school because she is different. The school is doing some stuff to help but I think they need to aggressively punish these bullies.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
JJJ - you are an awesome Mom. I am glad she is getting some help... And I know exactly what you mean about the !#$%^&*( schools.

:hugs: for you, and Piglet, and the girl and her parents too.

TerryJ2

Whew. Close call. Glad she's at the psychiatric hospital.
I would call the mom later on, and offer to help with-bullies, etc. Even though there's not a lot you can do, but I think the mom would really appreciate anyone who is on her side.
Many hugs.