Prayer is needed please.....

I can't believe that I'm juggling all of these things at once. :surprise: First of all, I quit smoking a little more than a month ago and I'm amazed that I don't want to go back to it with all that is going on. There is also the fact that I'm very actively looking for work and trying to find a house as the landlord has given us notice to move for the end of May. They are doing renos and want to re-rent them at a higher rate. While doing all of this, I am still working at my present job and doing all the normal stuff around the house. Some days I feel like I'm going crazy and other days it's all part of the routine. :slap: I haven't even started to think of Christmas or difficult child's birthday on the 19th of Dec. Where will I fit it all in? :faint: Please pray that I will find the right job, the right house, and peace in my home. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you also for allowing me to vent. Have a great day. :snowman:

Kathy

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Saying prayers for your resolution of housing needs, finding the best gifts for all December events and getting the employment that fits your skills at a HIGH rate of pay.....When these things are achieved I wish you peace.....

nvts

Hi! Cathy, you're sooooo overloaded! I'll pray that God will give you extra wides in the shoulders to cope with everything you're juggling.

Just a thought: since you're probably on-line looking for a job, why not poke around a few websites and shop that way?

:xmasdancers:

Focus on what's going to cause the worst case scenario and prioritize that way. Since we all have difficult child's, get the birthday out of the way, Christmas and look for the job and house after you've got the worst out of the way. The thing is: once your shopping is out of the way, you don't have to constantly revisit it. The job and house will be checking and re-checking and re-checking again. Finish the final and move on to the repetitive!

Just a thought, and good luck! I'll be rattling beads!

Beth

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{{Kathy}}} All will be resolved in the best manner to meet your needs at the appropriate time. Sending lots of hugs, prayers and well wishes to you and yours.

The fall in general is always a very trying time at our house as well. We have about 8 birthdays that are all celebrated and then Christmas! I used to lose my mind over it and then I got tired of the uphill battle and settled myself into believing that everything will work out, whether I freak out of not so I chose not to. Most of the time, everything really does work out, other times I need to accept the things that don't, Know what I mean??

I'm sorry that you're feeling so overwhelmed right now. Take some deep breaths and know in your heart that everything will work out in time and when it's supposed to. Hugs~