Prayerful, some help and suggestions

susiestar

Roll With It
well my was sent home for 3 days and his behavior is still the same he swears up & down he didn't tell the little boy that he will shot him , but of course i know he was lying every one knew accept the police officer that he was lying to he is so transparent when he lie he changes his story . after questioning him you will want to take a stiff drink. i am so angry at myself for one because i feel as though this is all on me see my husband is not his father he is my daughters father don't get me wrong he loves my son , but at this point he don't know what to do other than spank my son for the lying and disrespect to adults . then iam mad at my son because he can go to my grandmothers house and sit for two hours and play his game , but can't sit on the bus or in the classroom. that gets my blood boiling . then every one blames me for his short comings . i have alot of pressure i give give give what about time for me :censored2: i think i deserve it . so now once again i have to change they way i handle my son i told him i hope he has fun this weekend because when he get home he is toast. i don't know what to do it so hard and no one around me except for the people on this site understand what i am feeling i cry every day and i pray that is what my life has been since 2001 crying because of the hurt and praying beacuse i belive that god will step in some day , but darn i feel as though i have done my part as a parent now it's time for him to do his as the child he really and truly has hurt me and he is not a teenager yet luckily becasue i would not have him in my home he lies he steals he fights he tried to hit my husband with a piece of paper he threw it across the room missed him my a inch and said if i want to hit you i would have stood closer i hit him before i new it then i said you know what get you narrow behind in the car i took him to my grandmothers he can stay there until sunday because i was so upset if he was here this weekend i would hurt him mainly because of his mouth . the adhd i can handle and understand but his flip mouth it really gets my blood boiling . when he got sent home the people at school told him that he could get arrested because the boy he told he would shoot was in the 2nd grade he is in the 5th they asked if he wanted to be away from me he said yes because he want to go where he can do what he want to do i just looked at him and shook my head he has no remorse for nothing and iam tired becasue he is the main focus luckily my husband understands but he begining to cause me some promblems and i have a daughter she is 14 months old and has more since than this child i some times feel like i am being punished my god i mean it every day it's something not one second of peace out of 24 hours unless it is the weekend or he is not here! don't get me wrong i love my child with every thing within me , but i dislike is ugly ways i know i have taught him better lord know he know what not to do he can correct my daughter or others but then he do the opposite aint that some :censored2:. i just pray that things get better because i can't take this shoot i am going to be on medication soon just to deal with his behind i try not to curse becasue if i start i might not stop .but i have some words in my mind but that not me . so upset i could just huh huh man iam going to need a drink in a minute a glass of wine to relax because i haven't slept since wend day and it's saturday i have been sleep jump up with pains in chest and headache and end up staying up becasue about time i go to sleep it's time for my daughter to get up ! i want to run away need a vacation just afriad i won't come back well keep me in your prayers and iwill keep you in mine.

I hope you don't mind my copying this over here, but I think it is a cry for help.

You HAVE to find a way to take some time for you. Even just and afternoon a week while the kids are at grandma's or husband watches them.

You are in crisis. You need to ask about respite services from you doctor or your children's docs.

Please work on a way to stop blaming your son. Blaming him only makes you fill up with unpleasant emotions. You are able to control how you feel, though it takes practice. A therapist can helpyou with this. You are taking medications to deal with YOUR feelings, not to deal with your son's behind.

Yes, your son's behavior is not what it should be. It is embarrassing to you. But it isn't God punishing or forsaking you.

God gave you your son. He thinks you can care for him the way God cares for all his children. REad the Explosive Child, give the methods a try. If they don't work, try Love and Logic. If your son is dangerous to himself or others (including you and your husband and daughter) then get him into a hospital.

Whatever you do, yelling and hitting are only going to amke things worse. As it stands, you are going to have to do a lot of work to retrain yourself and your husband to use more effective methods, AND to retrain your son to respond to the new methods.

If you like Occupational Therapist (OT) listen to audio downloads, http://www.loveandlogic.com has some downloads for parents and teachers. They are both useful. And they are FREE, which is very very helpful.

Take care of yourself,

Susie

ps. If possible, could you break your posts into parqagraphs? No one here is going to red pencil you (they wouldhave run out of red ink with my typos!!LOL) but it si easier on our eyes to have things a bit more broken up than one solid long paragraph. Thanks.

prayerful

I have always heard what don't kill you will make you stronger!

I honestly think that since i have found this site and see that iam not alone it helps a great deal and the information is very much needed.

My husband he is tying so hard to understand and help his girls are older 18&19 and the baby is only 1 and then my son is 11 and he is a handful.But i can say i feel better since i vented i really needed that i feel i can handle it a little better since i have taken all the negative out now i can only hope for the best and let god do the rest. well today is a new day :smile: so every new day is another chance to do better than the day before.

susiestar

Roll With It
Prayerful,

Please always feel free to come here and vent. I know it is a wonderful blessing to have people who will listen when you blow off steam, and care about you, and understand that you are venting so that you don't blow up at your kids, the dog, or the cerealthat somehow always ends up under the table!

Thanks for the spaces, it makes it easier for my challenged brain to absorb everything.

Glad you know that we are here, that we are often in your shoes with you (and, boy, it is a tight fit. Do we need a bigger shoe size??) and we care about you!

Susie