prayers for baby

Lothlorien

His name is Cameron. He's in trouble. He's a little over a year old and has had multiple surgeries already. He just had a pacemaker installed on the 8th, but went into a coma while coming out of anesthesia. He's out of the coma, but doesn't recognize anyone and is in a lot of pain. doctor is worried. The parents and family are a mess. They could use some Board Magic. Thanks so much. This is the family of a close friend of mine.

susiestar

Roll With It
Saying prayers for a swift and complete recovery from all problems. I am so sorry Cameron is ill and hurting, and that his family is in such fear and pain. Susie

Fran

Former desparate mom
Loth, I'm sending all the good thoughts possible to this little guy and his suffering family. Hopefully, he will come out of it and be free of pain. If there is any board magic this little guy deserves it.
I can't even begin to imagine the horror of seeing your baby in such a state.
Hugs.

Lothlorien

Thank you all. Cameron is just such a beautiful and happy baby, even though he's had such a rough year. He and his mother almost died during childbirth and he's a fighter, but he needs prayers. All of your good thoughts and prayers mean so much.