Prayers for My Dad Please

Nancy

Melissa,

Sending prayers for your Dad.

Last year my 86 year old Dad had a bowel perforation and an emergency surgery to resection the bowel. It was touch and go for a while but he came through fine and is now 87 and doing well.

We went through a lot with him in the hospital because of his age and severe reactions to medications so if you have any questions or just want to talk let me know.

Nancy

envisablepuppet

Sorry to hear about your dad Melissa. I hope he will be ok. I just went through major surgery with my mom a couple of weeks ago and she is 73. It is very stressful.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and pray he recovers quickly.

Lea

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

Thank You for all your prayers and good thoughts.
He came thru the surgery ok. We had to transfer him to another hospital and it was very stressful for awhile. He had the surgery yesterday and will probably go home today.
Boy, has this been a crazy and stressful bunch of weeks.

Thanks again.

Blessings,
Melissa

On_Call

Melissa,

So glad to see this positive update! You will all be so relieved to have this behind you!

Will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers that your father's recuperation continues to go well!

:angel:

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Thank you for the update, glad to hear he's coming along okay. Hope he gets to come home today! I firmly believe we recover better in our own beds.

Big hugs to you!!

Peace

DDD

Glad to see the update, Melissa. Saying a prayer that he will be
comfortable during his recovery and soon back to normal. DDD