Prayers for my mom please

hearthope

Oh Karen sending {{hugs}} to you. I will pray for guidance for you in this difficult decision. May you find peace in whatever decision you make as to go now or wait till the test from her kidney's come back.

Hospice was there for my sister in law we lost last Jan. They were wonderful to her. Her nurse still keeps in touch with the family. My sister in law was content and painfree the entire time. Her nurse was great in explaining things to us, she made sure we all knew what to expect. She also knew when to call us all in to be there with her to share our last words.

You and your family are in my prayers,

Traci

~wanted to share with you from my meditation book for today~

Each step I take is in concert with my higher power. I need experience nothing alone. I can breathe in and tap the plentiful source of strength awaiting me, now.

KFld

Thank you all for the overwhelming response and prayers. I guess I can't say I was surprised, because I know you all so well and didn't expect much less of the wonderful people on this board.

I spoke to my dad yesterday and they put a stint in her kidney, did a biopsy while in there and then they were sending her for a complete cat scan. They may be moving her to a rehab today to hopefully get her walking enough to be able to get to the bathroom so she can go home. Medicaid will come in everyday for I think my dad said 12 days, and then hospice will connect with her.

I'm waiting to see what the results are of the biopsy and cat scan before I decide when I should go down. If they don't show anything we aren't expecting then I will wait until she is done with the rehab and see if she will be going home, then go visit. If it shows anything surprising, I will go next week.

I'll keep you all posted and again, thank you all so much!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Saying prayers for your mom.....and sending strength to you.</span>

:flower:

hearthope

:flower:

Thinking of you and your family.

Your plan sounds good, your dad would need your help more when your mom comes home.

Traci