Prayers for those in Lee's path

tiredmommy

Please keep the people of Eastern NY, SE NY, and Northern PA in your prayers. 100,000 people are being evacuated due to flash and river flooding. It's a very scary situation. husband, Duckie and I were close to this area last week and they are expecting flood water to rise to the levels of Hurricane Agnes in 1972.

DDD

I just read that 100,000 people are being evacuated. Stay safe family. Prayers coming your way. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm keeping everyone out there in my thoughts & prayers... It's wet here, but flooding terrifies me...

DammitJanet

Lord...just what everyone needs.. It came through here Tuesday I think and we had really bad winds and thunderstorms and one tornado hit not far from me.

Weather is really bad this year.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
In the last two weeks we have had an earthquake, a hurricane, and now severe rain and flooding. I am building an ark in case anyone wants to join me.

Good thoughts to others in the same boat (a little ark humor ;) )

Suz

T

TeDo

Prayers for everyone. This has been an awful time for all of you. Please stay safe and keep us in the loop.

Steely

Yes, but lets not forget the fires - which could burn the ark. (LOL)
I don't know, but this all getting to be too much. and affecting virtually everyone in some way.

DDD

Suz, my geography is poor. Are you near "Wilkes Barke" (not sure of the spelling? I remember distinctly that at one time we had a family member who lived there but I don't remember who it was. I'm assuming you are safe from the potential floods. Sure hope so, my friend. DDD