Prayers, good thoughts, bead rattling, etc. for Star's family

mstang67chic

Going Green
I got a text from Star reporting that her sister and teenage niece were in a very bad accident in Ohio. I accidently erased the "informative" section of her text (it came in parts due to the length) so now I"m waiting on an update. I do know that her niece is ok and her sister did NOT break her neck. Mom Star is a wreck of course and STar is now in Ohio.

Please send out some prayers and good everything. I'll update as I hear more.

mstang67chic

Going Green
My mistake...sister DID break her neck.

Updated text reads: "She (sister) has broken neck. Her face had to be stitched, she's pretty bad. They hit ice at low speed, crossed hwy into oncomming traffic flipped five times. Her new ford focus seat belt snapped niece seems to be otherwise ok. Sister bad."

nvts

Praying up a storm here in New York...the seat belt snapped? That's awful. Many, many prayers and good thoughts for the entire family!

Beth

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending up prayers for her sister's healing -- I'm glad at least her niece is o.k. Horrible, nasty weather this winter :(

Estherfromjerusalem

Prayers also going up here, from Jerusalem. I'm waiting to hear an update.

By the way, my very best friend broke her neck in a car accident, she was operated on, and today she is walking around almost 100% OK. She's just slightly limited in how far round she can twist her neck to look to the side, but other than that she is fine. So here's hoping . . .

Love to all the STAR family from Esther