Prayers, good thoughts, bead rattling, etc. for Star's family

Nancy

Oh Star I'm so sorry. Where in Ohio are you? Do you need anything? Let me know where you are. Sending prayers and hugs.

Nancy

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I just now got to the board... Oh no. Crossing body parts, rattling beads and praying... And if there is anything I can do, I'm in Ohio too.

Marguerite

Prayers from Down Under. A NEW seat belt snapped? I smell a lawsuit coming on... not that it would be much comfort. That is appalling!

Starbie, hugs, darlin'. From me and husband.

Marg

svengandhi

Oh, Star - I hope your sister and niece are recovering. I am with Marg on this - please consult a topnotch products liability attorney. Seatbelts on new cars should not just snap.

M

ML

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear this. Heartfelt prayers going out to your sister, Star.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm so sorry to read this, Star. I hope there is better news today.

Gentle hugs,
Suz

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
***UPDATE*** Star let Stang (who texted me as she's not near a computer) know that there's nothing new to report, however her sister is having surgery tomorrow for crushed vertebrae. No update on the niece.

Still rattling beads!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star still praying hard for sis and niece!! Saying prayers for you and StarMom as well. Many many (((hugs))) my friend.

susiestar

Roll With It
Still praying hard. I hope the surgery goes well tomorrow and that in time all the swelling goes down and therea re no long term problems. Also praying that niece is doing well. Many hugs and prayers for the whole family.

mstang67chic

Going Green
The surgery is at 7am tomorrow morning. I'm still not 100% clear on what exactly it's for but it has to do with crushed vertebrae and where an artery/vessel runs through. Also, as far as I know, Star's niece is ok (or only has minor injuries). I'll update one way or another as soon as I hear something. (I can't post while I'm at work) I do know though, that Star is VERY appreciative for all of the prayers and thoughts.