Prayers needed please *update, post #39*

trinityroyal

Have been having heart fibrillation all night. husband is taking me to the emergency room this morning. I'm worried. Don't know whether this can affect the babies or the pregnancy.

Please say a prayer for us.

Thanks all. Love you guys.

Trinity

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending prayers. I had this with my last pregnancy. It was only preg related and I had to go on semi-bedrest. Not total bedrest though. It DIDN"T hurt thank you at all.

And after teh pregnancy I had no problems. I am praying you will be the same way.

Gentle hugs and try not to stress too much.

B

bran155

Sending many (((HUGS))) and lot's of prayers! Good luck at the ER and please let us know how it goes.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sending calming thoughts to get you back to regular heart rhythm.... may need to slow down for a while...... let us know!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, Trinity! Sending prayers and will go light a candle. I'm partial to twins, yours have to be all right. I imagine it must be hard on the heart to carry those extra lives. (((HUGS))), gentle ones, of course. Please keep us updated.

DammitJanet

Oh Trinity....Big gentle hugs. Prayers going up that you and those babies are ok. You guys have to be ok...I imagined them into this world...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Prayers go up every day for you! and you (my little boy) and you (my other little boy) and of course Dad....

Hugs & Love
Star

Hoping you just ate something wild and it's not agreeing with anyone!