Prayers needed please *update, post #39*

TerryJ2

I'm sorry. I'm hoping it's something that can be monitored and controlled with-a minimum of medication, to make it safe for the babies.
Good luck!
Let us know.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am thinking of you and the babies tonight.
I hope you are all resting healthy and comfy tonight.
Big soft hugs.

klmno

I'm glad you are playing it safe and having it checked out. I hope everything is fine- please check in and let us know. Many good thoughts being sent for you and the babies.

trinityroyal

Thanks everyone. You are the BEST!
CD Board prayers sure are powerful. I just got back from the hospital. They kept me in overnight, did a full cardio workup and ultrasound.

The babies are fine. husband and I got to see them on the ultrasound this morning. They are healthy and perfect.

As for the heart thing, turns out I have a slight congenital heart problem and a heart murmur that have never been diagnosed until now. Fibrilliations are "annoying, but ultimately harmless" in the words of the cardiologist. He's sent me home with a holter monitor just to be on the safe side, but from the sound of things this was just a big scare with no oomph behind it.

Thanks so much everyone for your prayers and good thoughts. It really means so much to know that you're all there with me during times like this.

Love,
Trinity