Prayers needed

everywoman

Jana's co-worker/supervisor's husband had an anuerism burst in his brain this morning. He is 36 years old. I have few details but do know that things don't look good. They have a 16 year old. B(the daughter) called Jana this morning in hysterics. Please pray that he will be okay, with no lasting damage.

eekysign

Hemorrhagic stroke odds of survival and/or regaining functional independence, in case you haven't looked it up yet, are horrible. Don't look. But that's all they are, odds. There are a million different ways in which his stroke could be vastly different than the "normal", and therefore, better. I will be thinking good thoughts for him to be the biggest brain weirdo coming down the pike, so he can avoid all ill effects. :) *fingers crossed*

everywoman

My friend is now on life support. They will monitor until tomorrow and then talk to the family. It doesn't look good. He is only 36 years old. He was fine yesterday. This seems so surreal. In my world healthy, 36 year olds don't wake up in the morning and die.

everywoman

Ladies, it's been a tough day. They will remove life support tomorrow morning. I so feel for my friend and her daughter. Jana is extremely close to both of them. She feels bad but she has to keep the office open so her boss can be there with Anne Marie, so she will not go tomorrow. I will go with my niece who is the daughter's close friend.

Got another call that my good friend at school; he's the librarian, great guy, had a cat scan today and they found a spot. He has already beaten cancer once. This man has the best attitude and disposition I have ever seen.

I can't take anymore bad news this week.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thoughts and prayers going out. I'm glad that they will have friends and family to lean on though. It won't make it all better obviously but I'm sure you all will be a comfort for them.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
The shock must be horrific. I'm so sorry, EW- for both of your friends. Sending good thoughts.

Hugs,
Suz

nvts

Lots of prayers for all involved...that's so young, it really breaks your heart.

Truthfully, although it's really hard on the families, it's the way I'd want to go...no lingering, no suffering, just done.

Sixteen is such a young age to lose a parent, I hope that she's ok.

Beth