prayers needed

crazymama30

husband is in hospital with possible brain bleed and temp of 102. Please send prayers and anything else you feel may help. Thxs.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Saying prayers for your husband and speedy recovery, also saying prayers for knowledgeable doctors who can give him relief from his symptoms.....

Sending strength to you.....

crazymama30

husband had MRI and Angiogram yesterday, I know Angio was normal, and need to confirm that MRI is too, but I am fairly certain it is. Last night his throat and ears started to hurt, and by late night he could barely swallow. they did a throat culture, and he has Strep throat. I had it last week. The physician's assistant said that the strep could cause an inflammatory response that would cause his pain to increase. I came home for a while to do some home work, as the internet service they have at the hospital is so slow I cannot access the websites I need to. Anyways, we are anticipating discharge tommorrow, as long as nothing else crops up. These last few days have been horrific. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I believe they must have helped

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. I'm glad the angio was normal and am saying a prayer the MRI is as well.

Yesterday after work, easy child said he needed me to get him to the dr. He said he was really sick(unlike him to tell me that). He too has Strep throat- they can test it right in the office there. Glad everything worked out, it's scary when you don't know.

crazymama30

Well, he's home now. All the tests on the brain came back normal. The blood in the spinal fluid from the lumbar puncture was from a "bloody puncture" or contaminated specimen. There really is no explanation for his passing out, other than strep throat and that sounds really lame to me. The medical profession has always been confused by husband, so what else is new.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm glad he's home. This must have been very stressful- and perplexing!

Fingers crossed that he continues to progress.

Suz