Prayers Please! URGENT

bby31288

My sister-in-laws nephew was in a horrific car crash this morning he is only 18. A young girl blew a stop sign and hit his car, he flipped multiple times. Currently he is in a Truma Center. He has a severed spine, several broken vertabre and a crushed wind pipe. Chances are he good may not make it. Please pray for him and his family. If he survives changes are he will be paralyized.

edited to ad he wasn't wearing a seatbelt :(

Last edited:

bby31288

Thanks all! I have no updates yet. It is a terrible thing. My girls all know him well. My oldest has gone to school with him since 3 year old preschool. She is devestated. This would be the 5th child she knows that was killed. And the 2nd really close one. She is already saying she can't go thru this again.

bby31288

He is out of surgery for his spine. They have no real answers as to what will happen. Tommor he goes for surgery to his collar bone and to check the wind pipe. Thanks everyone! The next few days will be hard. Not sure what the future will bring for this young man and his family! I'll update when I know more.