Prayers please

tiredmommy

For my cousin-in-law's family. I received a phone call from my aunt a few minutes ago that my cil's brother, age 38, died this morning from unknown causes. He leaves behind a wife and two girls in middle school. Everyone is in shock and truly devastated by this untimely loss.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am sorry TM. It is never ending. I am sending strength and courage to your family to get through this.

tiredmommy

My cousin's family has been through much (too much) in the last seven years, CIL was hysterical at the news of her brother's death. Cousin & CIL's baby boy died in May 2007. Cousin's mother in law suffered several small strokes two years later. The oldest brother needed brain surgery for several tumors in 2005. CIL's grandmother died last summer. It's too much. Just too much.

busywend

My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family. Too much loss for one family. I am so sorry.

mawme25

praying for you all in Jesus mighty name, amen

leanne denise

I am new here today, i have a very difficult child age 12, however its been about 5 years of a gradual upswing of hard to deal with defiance issue, i know it started when she was little with little things, like panic to cross the street if it wasnt the way she wanted to go and bursts of defiance at any kind of change or anything she saw as not the right way to do something, she is an excellent student at school, yet we all go thru exhaustion as she has to meet all expectations she sets for herself, to the point now of her being impossible and cruel..

i have had enough, i love her so much however, because of this love and for my self and other children, we gotta get to the bottom of this, she refuses to go to the doctor or even counseling, to the point of down right running away from the car screaming bloody murder,. gee but soon as she feels comfortable again without fear she calms right down into a soft person, but when she has her menses, just started, oh my gosh, i am praying and hoping this will be a good place to start finding solutions

thanks much
God bless you all as well
this is the first step in a journey of ??????miles, here i go
hit send, step 1..God i hope this is the right ladder to climb

rejectedmom

TM, I am sending (((((hugs)))) for you and your family. Sometimes a person just has to wonder why so much sorrow hits one family. I have no answers just my sincere sympathy. -RM