Pre lit Xmas tree

Nomad

Staff member
when we moved we sold our tall (fake) Xmas tree. It was getting old and wasn't pre lit.

Of course, we didn't realize that today they are a little on the expensive side.

Anyone know good places to get a really pretty tree?

Family Xmas will be at our house, so I would like something nice and I'd like to get it a little on the early side.

I don't think Lowes has them out yet, but perhaps on line.

But I'm looking for a variety of locations.

Thank you

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Due to personal beliefs, I wouldn't shop at Hobby Lobby, but can recommend Michael's.

Some larger town's also have "Christmas Stores" that pop up around this time of year, specializing in trees, decorations, etc.

I wish I could give you more advice, but being a "raised Jewish atheist", I have never had or purchased a Christmas tree.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
We got tired of storing our fake one so now we buy a real one every year.

We did have a pre-lit one but after many years, most of the lights didn't work so I'd put lights on it anyway!

I do remember that initially we bought ours at the end of the season to get a better price.

susiestar

Roll With It
Check around. Most stores have Christmas stuff out now. If you shop at Hobby Lobby, they have 40% off coupons online all the time, they are for any one item. You can pull them up on a tablet or phone. I think their prices are high on trees unless you use the coupon. I would also look at stores like Walmart and Kmart (if they exist where you are, all the Kmarts here are closed).

Also check thrift stores if you shop at them They might not have them out this early, some don't put Christmas out until after Halloween.

Michaels has good prices.

Also check online at places like amazon. You would be surprised at what you can find with free shipping. Google pre lit Christmas Tree. Walmart.com is often cheaper than the store is, and you can ship to the store for free. You have to wait a few days or up to 2 weeks, but it is early enough that it may not be a problem for you.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Also check Walmart.com. They have a huge selection of stuff online that they don't have in their stores. Their prices are sometimes better than Amazon's, and shipping is free after $35. i've used their online service and have been quite pleased with it, so far.

The Menard's in Rhinelander, WI used to put up a "Christmas Shop" in their Patio department. It was quite extensive. I don't know if all Menard's do this, or if other similar stores do it, but it's certainly worth looking into.