Premature baby on the way

katya02

Solace
Thank you all so much for your support, prayers, and thoughts. My granddaughter Anna was born at three o'clock this afternoon via emergency Caesarian section and at five o'clock she went to be with God. I appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers, and support more than you can know. For tonight I am sitting with difficult child 1, who I brought home for a few hours' rest, but will return to the referral center tomorrow with him as his girlfriend is still there. I may not be online for a few days but still ask your prayers and thoughts, and extend my thanks for all of the support from the wonderful, wonderful people here.

klmno

Bless you all. I am so sorry to hear that this didn't have a happier ending. May you keep the strength to stay a family and pull together in this difficult time. ((HUGS))

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Katya I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish it could have been a better ending. My heart goes out to difficult child, girlfriend and your family. Praying hard for all of you.

((((hugs))))

M

Mamaof5

RIP Anna
I'm so sorry, is there anything that any of you need? My heart is with you all in your time of grieving. Bless you all.

DammitJanet

I am so sorry to hear about this. Anything I can think to say seems so small next to this pain so I will just keep it to I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm coming in late as well, Katya. I have no words to ease your family's pain. All I can do is send white light, warmth, and healing thoughts

slsh

member since 1999
Katya - I am so very deeply sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts are with you all, but most especially with difficult child 1 and his girlfriend. There simply are no words to ease their pain - I wish there were.

Many gentle hugs to you and to them.

trinityroyal

Katya, I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your granddaughter Anna, your difficult child and his girlfriend, and your whole family.
My condolences to you all.