Present for Travis (A funny)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nichole told Travis he has to clean his room (a disaster) in order to receive her xmas gift to him.

Travis asked her why.

So Nichole, trying to motivate him to clean well, says that the gift is huge, he's gonna LOVE it, but his room has to be clean or it can't be delivered.

"Nichole," Travis replies," you know Mom is never gonna allow a GIRL in my room!"

:rofl: :rofl:

Both Nichole and I almost fell over laughing. It was funnier because he was serious.

Unknown to Travis, Nichole has been working with boyfriend's parents. They had bought a bed for boyfriend's older brother in his senior year, brother moved away to college, wound up using the bed less than a handful of times. When Nichole heard they were going to toss this new bed in the trash because they had no use for it she asked if she could give it to Travis for xmas.

Travis has been in desperate need of new mattresses for a couple of years now. I refuse to replace the ones he has because I bought them new about 5 yrs ago. But he used his bed like a chair all those years and broke the mattress down in the middle. It now has a hole he sleeps in.

His gift will be delivered via sister in law tomorrow. Nichole and I can't wait til he sees it. :smile:

I'm proud of Nichole for this. She's been coming a long way recently in her attitude/view of her brother and his disabilities.

F

flutterbee

:rofl:

How sweet of Nichole. That is going to be one of those priceless moments.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok you should have put a warning up on this one as my computer almost wore my soda. A Girl was a good one.

Nicole is being very good to him. I would be proud.

Beth

meowbunny

Gotta admit he has interesting dreams! rofl

The bed is an awesome (and thoughtful) gift. Hope that room is clean so the bed can go in.

I don't know which was better:

How funny it was that he said "a girl"

Or how absolutely sweet it is that Nichole is doing this for her brother.

Heavy awwwww factor here.

Lisa, you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Travis was absolutely thrilled with his gift. :smile:

And although his room wasn't as clean as I'd have liked, it was clean enough to deliver the bed. (you wouldn't believe how it looked when he started)

This morning he tells us that he loves the bed except for one thing, he got so used to sleeping in the hole in the old bed, he's afraid of rolling off onto the floor in the new one. :rofl: