Prince Chunk the Cat living Stress Free Life!

SRL

:DI have a really big cat who is probably around 19 pounds. He's carrying about 2 extra pounds but he's just got a huge frame and lots of long hair so he looks enormous.

Funny story--he's not a lap cat at all and only likes petting and handling on his own times and terms, and not often at that. Last week I had some outpatient gyn surgery and had done a lot of sofa time but was recovering well. On the second morning I woke up laying flat on my back with a terribly achey lower back and was wondering what had gone wrong. A moment later I discovered that my big boy had wedged himself between my legs and was laying there flat on his back with his legs up in the air possum style. He looked so darned silly that I forgave the achey back.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
SRL- that is too cute, except for your sore back.
Big Momma is the same way, not so much a lap kitty unless it her way and time as well.
She will sneak up at night when I am sleeping and *Spoon* with me against my bum and legs when I am lying on my side! I will wake up and feel something warm and BIG pressed up against me. Of course I can't move or she will cry...